Anti Spam Policy
If you want to do email marketing business seriously, then why not do it in the right way. To do it, please read our Anti Spam Policy carefully:
Spam is strictly against our Terms and Conditions, and will result in legal action to be taken by a number of third parties, including ISP services, User's, and Other involved parties.
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act, put into law in 2003, dictates rules in sending commercial email. We strictly follow follow CAN-SPAM Act rules and by buying this software you're also bound to follow these rules. You can send promotional emails to genereated email addresses but you'll have to keep these rules in mind and will have to follow them strictly.
- If you are sending commercial email, non-personal, business-focused email, you must have specific permission to email your recipients. You can do this by using opt-in or closed loop opt-in to sign up subscribers.
- You must hang on to evidence that subscribers have given you permission, and must be able to produce that evidence within 72 hours of request.
- You must tell your recipients, in your email, where you got their info. This might include a line that says “you received this email because you signed up for our newsletter at www.yourdomain.com
- You must honor all unsubscribe requests within 10 days of receipt and provide a reasonable way for customers to unsubscribe.
- You must be able to track down anonymous complaints.
- You must tell the truth in your email, from where your office is located to who is sending the actual communication.
Click here to know more about CAN-SPAM Act Guidelines
Get Immediate Access!
For immediate access to the software, simply choose your payment option from below and click 'Order Now'. As soon as you make the payment, download link is sent to your email instantly! You can pay via PayPal, Credit Card, Liberty Reserve & AlertPay.
If you face any problem in making payment, please send us a message!